Thursday, January 21, 2021

Press Release: FSF President Randolph May Reacts to Biden's Rosenworcel Pick

The following statement may be attributed to Free State Foundation President Randolph May regarding President Biden's announcement that he has named Jessica Rosenworcel Interim FCC Chairman: 

I congratulate Commissioner Rosenworcel on being named Interim FCC Chairman. She certainly has the requisite experience and expertise, and she understands the way the agency works as well as anyone in the country. While I'm certain that I and other Free State Foundation scholars won't always agree with all her actions, especially those that depart meaningfully from reliance on free market tenets, I am equally certain that when we do disagree, as always, we will do so respectfully, and on the basis of principle. There's much important work for the FCC to accomplish, and I wish Commissioner Rosenworcel well.